Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 9

Date: April 9, 2012
Weight:138
Daily Goals:
------------------------
ü  Meditation/Yoga/Journal: An hour of yoga first thing in the morning on www.yogaglo.com
ü  Daily Physical Exercise: The yoga :-)
ü  Limited Television
ü  Clean House
ü  Of Course, Stay Raw
----------------------------
Daily Breakdown:
This is quite embarrassing, but I have forgotten to journal for two days! Ah! So this is me two days later trying to recall Monday. The one thing I can remember quite clearly ... oh wait, there's two things, but first, for a snack, I had apple slices and raw almond butter. BUT! I mix the almond butter with cinnamon, agave nectar, and raisins... it's freaking delicious! If you get a chance, try it. Also, I tried to whole idea of spreading avocado on corn, but my avocado wasn't ripe enough. Dinner really stunk this day because I kept messing things up haha. Aw well.

Effects:
Well, I lost a lot of weight! That's a plus! I am fairly certain that I've lost 7 pounds of poop, though. I say this because I'm eating actually a normal amount of food by my everyday standards (it's just healthier), but I am pooping like three times a day. I literally think that I have lost at least 5 pounds of GUNK that's been in my body... pretty gross, but liberating as well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment