Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 23- Did someone say brownies?


Date: April 23, 2012
Weight: 1!3!5!!! What?!?
Daily Goals:
------------------------
X  Meditation/Yoga/Journal: No, apparently I'm only capable of this on Tuesdays
X  Daily Physical Exercise: Planned it, didn't have time for it.
?  Limited Television: Em....
ü  Clean House: Cleaning up after myself in the kitchen was enough
ü  Of Course, Stay Raw: Big time!
----------------------------
Daily Breakdown: So, first off... I know this is for the effects, but let's get real: I have officially lost 10 pounds!! What?? It's only been three weeks! Here's the deal though, first week, I lost 7 lbs- 5 lbs of that at LEAST was toxins being sent out the tube... if ya know what I mean... Then for two weeks I didn't lose a single pound: frustrating. Now, in two days, everything's turned back around! All of a sudden, three pounds just disappeared! I thought for SURE that I would wake up today back at 138, but no... it just went lower. Now after tonight's dinner, I'm back to thinking that about tomorrow... I am not attached to this weight loss. But... okay I'll save the rest for "effects", but I'm just way too excited.

Here's what I ate!

Breakfast: Green Smoothie with two frozen bananas, a pineapple wheel, half a package of blueberries, some of those greens my father bought me that weren't kale (but mixed in better with the smoothie...), Vitamineral Green and agave nectar. Delish.
Snack: NONE cause I was caught up in traffic court for 3 hours. I was so grumpy without having had food in 4 hours (at that point) I'm fairly certain I came across menacingly to the judge. All went in my favor, though, I guess haha.
Lunch: Leftovers! Veggies dipped in spinach dip and cabbage rolls dipped in guacamole haha. So good.
Snacks: Just ate constantly all afternoon- I was famished. Grapes, an orange, dates, and gnoshed as I unbacked some brownies for dinner with the girls!
Dinner: At Yvonne's:
- Strawberry salsa wraps
- Cucumber salad (dressing was lemon juice and salt... something simply like that)
- Fruit salad
- Another stir fry! That's like our staple now haha.
- And the brownies I made!

We feasted and all got our hair cut, so we're just going to look like all new people by the end of this video.

Updates:
- Tina folded and is no longer raw :-( And then there were three. But she has added more raw foods to her life which is a HUGE step in the right direction. I'm impressed that she made it this far having had it sprung on her last minute.
- I was made aware that agave nectar is one of the most ridiculously processed foods. Will look into that a little more...


Effects:
- My everyday pants fit better than they did when I bought them
- I fit into the clothes I bought in September again!
- Constantly feel lighter
- BMs look much better and come at regular intervals haha.
- When I'm around people eating the SAD Diet (Inform Yourself), I find myself craving what they are eating. But when I'm alone without all of those sensory/addictive factors overwhelming my system... I can actually hear what my body wants... and that's usually more fruits and vegetables! I am CRAVING them lately. What an awesome feeling.

Here's to permanent health... this is the way.
------------------------------

Raw Brownies Recipe (Now calling them Medicinal Brownies. They're raw! They're good for you! eeeeeat.)
Alterations:
1. I tripled the frosting recipe
2. I used brazil nuts instead of pecans cause that's what I had...
3. Definitely used the coconut butter (not oil) and avocado- they made the texture incredible!
4. The frosting is RIDICULOUSLY good! My father has even requested that I make more and he kind of thinks this whole raw thing is nuts. Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment