Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 22- Two Pounds!

Date: April 22, 2012
Weight: 136!!!!
Daily Goals:
------------------------
X  Meditation/Yoga/Journal: Okay, I really haven't kept my promise with this one haha
ü  Daily Physical Exercise: Body PUMP
X  Limited Television: Super Soul Sunday, man.
ü  Clean House: Oh yeah, lots of that
ü  Of Course, Stay Raw: You betcha!
----------------------------
Effects: Sooo I'm writing this part first because it's the most exciting. I woke up this morning and the scale tipped at TWO POUNDS lower than the past two weeks! *Celebraaaatioooooon* Now, I know, I know- I will probably wake up tomorrow morning to the number 138 because weight is crazy fluctuating like that, but... I needed this. Being dedicated to something for so long and seeing so little improvement- it gets to be almost too much to bare. But this morning, I felt lighter, the scale said I was lighter, and a smile spread across my face first thing. It was just great! Though... I'm feeling heavier after dessert this evening, so, again, tomorrow morning might not be as bright hahaha.

Daily Breakdown: Here we go!

Sleep in.
Pre-workout meal: an orange.
Work out for about 1h30.
*EXCITING* Post-workout meal: A recreation of one of my favorite treats! A chocolate/peanut butter milkshake! It consisted of: two frozen bananas, two heaping scoops of raw almond butter, twoish tablespoons of Rawcholatl (as in Horchata?) chocolate beverage mix (I'm now thinking it's not 100% raw so... bah, won't use that again until the month is over...), agave nectar, and salt. It tasted pretty darn good and felt awesome after an intense workout.
Snack: Carrots and celery dipped in the spinach dip... yummmm
Dinner: Make guacamole cabbage rolls! Just basically guacamole rolled up int cabbage leaves :-)
Dessert: None of my bananas are ripe yet (which is really what I was craving) so I ate a raw chocolate bar. It's made by Righteously Raw and was an awesome little treat to mix things up. I'll say, though, that I didn't really like it that much hahaha and it weighed me down a lot, but I'd suggest trying it if you are desperate for some dark chocolate.

Great day... had an awesome workout, though my muscles still aren't living up to their full potential, and enjoyed having a chance to rest and recharge.

Here's to enjoying my body at whichever weight it may present itself tomorrow! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment