Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 12

Date: April 12, 2012
Weight: 138
Daily Goals:
------------------------
ü  Meditation/Yoga/Journal: I'm doing this journal... I'll do some more before bed :-)
ü  Daily Physical Exercise: Babysat today... 'nuff said
ü  Limited Television: Read a book instead! Though, I'm going to need a new book soon because I just about finished it haha
ü  Clean House: Went on a cleaning SPREE! Woot!
ü  Of Course, Stay Raw: As always :-)
----------------------------
Daily Breakdown: Oy vey! Spring Break is getting stressful, I tell ya. But I constantly have this rock of stability called raw-vegan and it's kept me saner than I would be on all that processed mess.
Breakfast: Green Smoothie! Apple, banana, and frozen strawberries plus the usual kale, raw honey, and Vitamineral Greeeeeeen.
Snack: My new obsession, almond butter mixed with cinnamon, agave nectar, and raisins... of course with apples to dip! For the record, raw apples usually give me trouble and I'm slightly allergic to almonds, so I have a stomachache for about 5 minutes after eating this. I should probably stop eating it, but I love it so! ... Worth it.
Lunchish snack: Orange slices
Random Snacking: Dates
Dinner: Spinach salad with the rest of my guacamole, two small carrots, half a shredded zucchini, onion, garlic salt, and grape seed oil. I doubt the garlic salt and grape seed oil are considered raw, but I can't get too caught up in those details... after all it's the nutrients of the food that matters most, right?
Dessert: Some leftover banana ice cream!


Effects: Hmmmm my skin is a little worse-off today... had two small ones that turned to big ones. But that's my own fault because I tried to pop them last night, so.. TMI? I also felt a bit fatter today haha. Skin issues, bloating, sounds like I'm starting my you know what! But I'm pretty sure I'm not, so perhaps it's just one of those days. Luckily, one of those days on any other diet feels like sh*t, but it wasn't too horrible being raw.

Hoping to start losing weight again, though! For some reason, I'm expecting miracle weight loss on this diet, and that is probably something I should be more realistic about. Most of the weight thus far has been just gunk leaving my body- I'd love to see some of the extra plump start whittling down haha. *sigh* Perhaps a bike ride will help egg that along tomorrow?

Here's to realistic expectations! ... .?

No comments:

Post a Comment