Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 16

Date: April 16, 2012
Weight: ---------
Daily Goals:
------------------------
XMeditation/Yoga/Journal: I wanted to lie and say I did, but honestly... there wasn't much time today haha
ü  Daily Physical Exercise: Beefed it ouuuuuut. 2 mile jog then Insanity Plyo
ü  Limited Television: There was no TIME. I was so BUSY.
ü  Clean House: I cleaned up after myself in the kitchen... and that was a huge mess, believe me.
ü  Of Course, Stay Raw: Yerp!
----------------------------
Daily Breakdown: So. It was the first day back at work after Spring Break... and honestly it was nice to have somewhere to go today. Spring Break, for me, was a 'staycation' and, quite honestly, pretty boring, so I was happy to be back at work! Down side? I forgot half of my food. Oyyyyy. I feel like I've gone back to Day 1 haha. So I was pretty hungry at work and... oh yeah... confession. I cheated for the first time today. It wasn't a HUGE cheat, but it was definitely a huge moment of weakness haha. You see, my boss's mother is an awesome cook and on rare occasions, she sends him with goodies for US. WELL. Last time she sent something I was, get this, on a detox. Yeah- so I couldn't eat it. Come in to work today and what do you know? I've gone raw so OF COURSE she sends in a treat haha! It was this like... five flavor pudding thing with chocolate shavings and oreo bits... and one of my coworkers, chowing down on some, exclaimed, "If you could have a food 'O' this would be it!" That did it for me... I... had a spoonful. A spoonful! And honestly, that spoonful hurt my stomach hahaha, but it was delicious and I regret nothing.
Here's the food scoop:
   
     Breakfast: 3 bananas
     Sinful pudding mishap
     Snack throughout the morning: Trader Joe's Raw... Trek.. Mix? I think it's called?
     Lunch: 2 oranges
     EJERCISIO!
     Food food food: Some kale chips, grapes, then I made some crackers that turned out to be more like wraps... so I wrapped some salad veggies in one
     Dinner with the ladiessss: Salad with wraps, some 'o that raw stir fry from before, and Jackie brought a tropical fruit pudding that was delish!

Effects: Ahhhh I'm going to make this short and sweet because I have to go, but basically exercising today was a real chore. It was so bad, it was like I couldn't even try.. and I just had to go through the motions and get through it. I brought this up with the ladies, and they told me that I wasn't losing muscle mass or anything- it's from the effects of detoxing. It fatigues you a bit because your body is so concentrated on cleaning itself out, perhaps it doesn't have as much energy as before? Oh and also, the body is getting used to not having the same amount of protein and whatnot. Hmmm... well I'm going to try to keep exercising and hopefully it gets better. I don't really need to be fit until mid-May, so if it doesn't get better, I'll start adding in those beans and rice mid-May to beef my body back up.

Here's to stopping at one spoonful of pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment